I found the original recipe here. I made some changes and I've listed my changes.
Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Soup
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2cups chicken stock
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (any tough outer-leaves removed)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4-ounce) cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
- 2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- 1 cup turkey, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10oz) can evaporated milk.
- mushrooms, button chopped up, about 6 small
I love this soup. It was super tasty. My middle boy and Husband loved it. The other two wouldn't try since it had tomatoes in it.